STAR: World History is one of the California Standards Tests administered as part of the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program under policies set by the State Board of Education.
All questions are evaluated by committees of content experts, including teachers and administrators, to ensure their appropriateness for measuring the California academic content and skills standards in Grade 11 World History–Social Science.
This application contain 90 questions, World History-Social Science Standards Test. It's separated in 5 chapters and can be individually selected for testing. Chapters includes:
1. Development of Modern Political Thought
2. Industrial Expansion and Imperialism
3. Causes and Effects of the First World War
4. Causes and Effects of the Second World War
5. International Developments in the Post-World War II Era
Included with all JGLstudio's STAR app and test engine:
***** Complete test with images, maps and diagrams.
***** Test Engine with Smart Skip, Keeping track of your answers and skip questions that you've already answered correctly.